A proxy server is an additional link between you and the Internet. A certain intermediary that separates a person from the visited site. Creates conditions under which the site thinks that the proxy is a real person, not you.
Such intermediaries from fineproxy.de are quite versatile and are used in several scenarios:
- To ensure privacy. So that sites do not know who exactly visits them.
- To increase the level of security when accessing the network. Basic attacks will be directed specifically at the proxy.
- It is also needed to access content that exists only in a specific location.
- To speed up access to some resources on the Internet.
- In order to access blocked pages, websites, messengers and so on.
This is due to the fact that HTTP Proxys replace the IP address, and the traffic passes through an additional server, which may contain cached data or organize additional data protection mechanisms.
These proxys are static and physically located on thousands of servers around the world, including Western and Eastern Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and others.
A little more about the IP address
Since proxy servers are responsible for IP substitution, it is worth explaining a bit what it does and why changing the IP address solves the above problems with access to sites and services.
An IP address tells websites and web applications where you are, compromises privacy and security. It is also used to block access to content. Often based on physical location.
Therefore, people use proxies and hide behind strange addresses in order to avoid blocking.
Speeding up the Internet
Proxy servers can store cached copies of websites. Therefore, when you enter a certain site, you will receive data from the proxy. With a high degree of probability, they will be loaded much faster through a proxy.